The unique shape of this knife was apparently developed for those unable to open a standard pocket knife with their finger nails. This shape allows the tools to be pinched and pulled open.
Red Alox with a white cross inside of a circle printed on the handle. A Silver Alox, and a stainless steel versions also exist. The pictured knife has a silver cross/circle, even though it looks white, it may not be printed, but could be generated by mask during anodizing.
- Silver Alox scaled model
- Available with, and without, a keyring
- Machine turned, and smooth, stainless steel scales
Probably one of the earliest known Alox handled knives. All of these knives are tang stamped with the Victoria mark on the back of the main blade. This knife has evolved into the Companion.
- 633 r+ Older Victorinox AN
- 633 Ust Older Victorinox AN
- Companion - A later Alox scaled model with similar tools
- Classic - Similar tools, typically Cellidor scales, but Alox available
- Broker - A newer stainless steel scaled model with similar tools
- A two-tooled, Alox scaled, 'Dogbone': Model 630
- A two-tooled, stainless steel scaled, 'Dogbone': Model 630 St