The knife contains nearly every tool Victorinox makes for the 111mm slide-lock series. It is only missing the back-side Phillips screwdriver, and the small gutting blade of the Hunter.
It also features a couple tools that appear to be unavailable on any other 111mm models, these being the clip-point blade* and the back-spring fine screwdriver.
The newer liner-lock 111mm knives do feature some newer 111mm tools that were never included in the slide-lock series or this knife.
The original version of this knife was slide-locking. It was converted to be liner-locking in 2017.
According to Victorinox, this model was designed for the collector !
- Large Blade * with a LIner-lock
- Seat belt cutter * - from the Rescue Tool
- Gutting blade
- Wood saw
- Metal Saw / File / Nail-file - Stainless Steel
- Pliers with wire crimper and cutter
- Phillips In-line screwdriver - Short version
- Phillips In-line screwdriver - Long version
- Equestrian hoof cleaner
- Combo tool
- Shackle opener with marlinspike
- Bottle-opener with large screwdriver & wire stripper * - Liner-locking
- Can-opener with small screwdriver tip
* In the original version:
The main blade was slide-locking - The screwdriver was not locking
The seatbelt cutter was replaced by a Large Clip Point Blade
- Fine screwdriver
- Awl/ Reamer - Sewing eye only on slide-lock version
- Corkscrew - with ....
Standard scratch resistant red Nylon
A rare variation replaces the cap-lifter/screwdriver with the small gutting blade opposite the can-opener.
In 2017 Victorinox completely revised their 111mm product line and ceased production of slide-lock models. The WorkChamp XL was converted to be liner-locking as part of that change.
- Length: 111mm
- Height: 31mm (maximum)
- Width: Slide-lock: 41mm; Liner-lock:- xx mm
- Weight: Slide-lock: 313; Liner-lock:- xx g
- 0.8564.XL - Victorinox AN: Liner-lock, red Nylon scales
- 0.9064.XL - Victorinox AN: Slide-lock, red Nylon scales
- 53771 - US Model: Liner-lock, red Nylon scales
- WorkChamp - No rescue blade, clip-point blade, equestrian hook, combo tool, or marlinspike