Blue checkered Alox, blue Victorinox shield with silver outline.
- Length: 93mm
- Width: 11.3mm
- Weight: 64.3g
- The first run was done in Blue anodized scales, May 2012.
- The second run was done in Army-Green anodized scales, May 2012. This is a very dark grey/green shade that is believed to be first used with the manufacturing of this knife.
First manufactured in May 2012 in a limited special-run of 50 pieces with blue anodized scales. Each piece was numbered 50/n and dated 05 - 2012. This knife configuration as no official name so it was named the Pioneer Scout. The second run was released shortly afterwards in Mid-May 2012 with the dark Army-Green anodized scales.
- 0.8060.22R Victorinox AN: Blue Anodized scales, special-run.
- 0.8060.79R Victorinox AN: Army-Green Anodized scales, special-run.
- Wilderness - replaces Electrician's blade with small pruner blade
- Pioneer Apprentice - removes woodsaw
- Woodsman - removes Electrician's blade
- Electrician Plus - adds cap-lifter and reamer
- Bushcrafter-SwissBianco - replaces Electrician's blade with reamer