Page flagged for deletion - Information merged into Victorinox Hunter XT page
- Large Knife Blade - straight edge, v-grind, Liner Locking and one-hand opening.
- Emergency/Gutting Blade - serrated flat-grind with safety tip, Liner Locking, and one handed opening
none — This knife and the others currently featuring the dual-density scales don’t include the typical toothpick and tweezers in the scales.
Orange/Black dual density scales.
- Length: 111mm (nominal frame size)
First introduced in October 2012 with Orange/Black dual-density scales, and a short orange and black lanyard.
- 0.8341.MC9 Victorinox AN: Hunter XT with corkscrew and orange/black dual density scales.
- Victorinox 111mm Linerlock Model Comparison
- Hunter XT - Phillips screwdriver replaces corkscrew.
- Hunter XS - removes woodsaw.
- Dual Pro - removes woodsaw, adds standard openers layer.
- OH Fireman - adds standard openers layer, reamer, toothpick and tweezers; replaces OH emergency blade with older style, and Phillips with corkscrew.
- AP Blaze 50 - similar model by Wenger