The Victorinox Handyman model 7236maU is an older Handyman, or Handwerker in German, from the 1960s-1970s. This is one of the few models to feature the Technician’s screwdriver. See also: Handyman - later version.
- Large Blade
- Technician’s Screwdriver
- Metal Saw/File - early versions without nail cleaner
- Wood Saw
- Can Opener - includes small-slotted screw-driver tip that works with Phillips also.
- Cap-Lifter includes slotted screw-driver, wire stripper/bender, and wire-scraper
Red Cellidor with nickle-silver Elinox style Swiss shield emblem inlay.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 22mm
- Weight: 121g
- Produced with Elinox obverse tang-stamp and shield, as well as Victorinox obverse tang-stamp and shield.
- 7236maU Victorinox AN: Red Cellidor Elinox version with Shackle or keyring.