- Large Clip-Point Blade
- Small Clip-Point Blade
- Cap-lifter (bottle opener) and Screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
- Short Chain with Split-Ring (lanyard/keyring attachment)
Black synthetic scales with a Buck logo on top and bottom scales. This handle design is exclusive to the SwissBuck line.
- Length: 85mm (nominal)
SwissBuck knives were made by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives beginning in 1991, and were discontinued in 1998.
- 87537 Buck Knives: US distribution
- Odyssey - removes woodsaw.
- Backpacker II - same tools; by Wenger
- Camper - similar tools; by Victorinox