- Large Clip Point Blade - liner locking
- Screwdriver/Wire stripper - large straight screwdriver with automatic pressure lock.
- Can Opener
Back Layer Tools
Black synthetic scales with Buck logo on top scale, with a red Lock Release button and second logo on the bottom scale.
- Length: 120mm
- Width: 19mm
- Weight: 148g
SwissBuck knives were made by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives beginning in 1991. The 120mm SwissMate models were added to the series a couple years later. The complete SwissBuck series was discontinued in 1998.
- 87554 Buck Knives: US distribution
- Swissmate II - adds pliers and inline Philips screwdriver layer, and corkscrew on the back.
- Swissmate I - a 120mm model with only a single layer
- Mountaineer - the same tools in a Wenger Ranger Series model.