SwissBuck knives were manufactured by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives USA.
- Large Clip Point Blade - liner locking
- Screwdriver/Wire stripper - large straight screwdriver with automatic pressure lock.
- Can Opener
Black synthetic scales with Buck logo on top scale, with a red Lock Release button and second logo on the bottom scale.
SwissBuck knives were made by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives beginning in 1991. The 120mm SwissMate models were added to the series a couple years later.
The complete SwissBuck series was discontinued in 1998.
- Length: 120mm
- Width: 19mm
- Weight: 148g
- 87554 Buck Knives: US distribution
- Swissmate II - adds pliers and inline Philips screwdriver layer, and corkscrew on the back.
- Swissmate I - a 120mm model with only a single layer
- Mountaineer - the same tools in a Wenger Ranger Series model.