- Large Clip Point Blade - liner locking
- Pliers - Adjustable with Wire Cutters
- Screwdriver-Phillips-Inline - automatic pressure lock.
- Screwdriver/Wire stripper - large straight screwdriver with automatic pressure lock.
- Can Opener
Back Layer Tools
Black synthetic scales with Buck logo on top scale, with a red Lock Release button and second logo on the bottom scale.
- Length: 120mm
- Width: 22.7mm
- Weight: 188g
- The SwissBuck belt pouch typically has "BUCK" embroidered in a gold/tan color, but may be embroidered in red.
SwissBuck models were made by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives beginning in 1991, the SwissMate 120mm models were added later to the line. All SwissBuck models were discontinued in 1998.
- 87552 Buck Knives: US distribution
- Swissmate I - another 120mm SwissBuck model with just a single tool layer.
- Swissmate III - removes pliers and in-line Phillips screwdriver
- Everest - Same tools, on a Wenger branded model.