This model is also known as the SwissBuck Work-Man and is based on the Wenger Everest model; it has the same large liner-locking main blade and other standard tools of the Wenger Ranger Series, but offers custom Buck black ribbed handles and was sold with an included Buck branded nylon belt sheath.
This is the largest knife in the SwissBuck line.
- Large Clip Point Blade - liner locking
- Pliers - Adjustable with Wire Cutters
- Screwdriver-Phillips-Inline - automatic pressure lock.
- Screwdriver/Wire stripper - large straight screwdriver with automatic pressure lock.
- Can Opener
Black synthetic scales with Buck logo on top scale, with a red Lock Release button and second logo on the bottom scale.
- Length: 120mm
- Width: 22.7mm
- Weight: 188g
- The SwissBuck belt pouch typically has “BUCK” embroidered in a gold/tan color, but may be embroidered in red.
SwissBuck models were made by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives beginning in 1991, the SwissMate 120mm models were added later to the line.
All SwissBuck models were discontinued in 1998.
- 87552 Buck Knives: US distribution
- Swissmate I - another 120mm SwissBuck model with just a single tool layer.
- Swissmate III - removes pliers and in-line Phillips screwdriver
- Everest - Same tools, on a Wenger branded model.