This model features the same tools as the 85mm 3-layer Wenger Traveler.
Like other knives in the SwissBuck series though, the handles are of a black nylon construction with grip retention groove.
- Large Clip-Point Blade
- Nail File/Cleaner
- Cap-lifter (bottle opener) and Screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
- Key chain with ring
Black synthetic scales with ribbing and a Buck logo on top and bottom scales. This handle design is exclusive to the SwissBuck line.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 16.2mm
- Weight: 72g
SwissBuck knives were made by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives beginning in 1991, and were discontinued in 1998.
It currently appears that originally this model was known as the SwissBuck Sidekick, but at some point started to be advertised and sold as the SwissBuck Swiss Advantage.
- 87536 SwissBuck: US distribution
- Trekker - woodsaw replaces scissors, and small-blade replaces nailfile.
- Globetrotter - 2 layers; removes scissors, and Phillips screwdriver replaces corkscrew.
- Taskmate I - 3 layers, replaces scissors with pliers, nailfile with small-blade, and corkscrew with Phillips.
- Traveler - same tools with different handles