The Wenger Macao Series are luxury handled versions of the 65mm Esquire knife. Containing the same layer tools, while excluding the toothpick, tweezers, and keyring. The Macao feature with 18K gold scales with an inlaid Chinese hand lacquer finish in various colors and patterns. The Macao Series knives use 5 micron gold plating. Discontinued model, but still available.
18 Karat gold plated (5 microns) bordered metal scales with a Chinese hand lacquered finish in a variety of colors.
- There are at least 7 different lacquer patterns or colors for the Macao models.
- 1991 Black "Jubilee" model (also known as William Tell commemorative Macao).
- Available with and without Wenger emblem.
- Editions featuring a nail file with a ceramic abrasive like those standard on the Lithos Series.
- The Macao Series knives often came packaged in blue jewelry boxes with grey-velvet lining, and included a black leather slip-case with folding closure and Wenger logo in gold. They were also sold in ordinary cardboard knife boxes with a more common Elite series velvet slip-case.
- "The Regency, Royale, Imperiale & Jubilee are 24 kt. gold plated with special imprints. They feature pen blade, scissors, nail file and nail cleaner."
- Discontinued model.
- 16670 US Model: Macao - Red
- 16671 US Model: Macao - Green-Marbled
- 16673 US Model: Macao - Brown-Marbled
- 16675 US Model: Macao - Blue-Marbled
- 16676 US Model: Macao - Black
- 1.86.50 Wenger AN: Macao - Red without cross emblem
- 1.86.51 Wenger AN: Macao - Red
- 1.86.52 Wenger AN: Macao - Green without cross emblem
- 1.86.53 Wenger AN: Macao - Green
- 1.86.54 Wenger AN: Macao - Gray without cross emblem
- 1.86.55 Wenger AN: Macao - Gray
- 1.86.57 Wenger AN: Macao - Brown
- 1.86.59 Wenger AN: Macao - Aqua
- 1.86.61 Wenger AN: Macao - Blue
- 1.86.63 Wenger AN: Macao - Black
- Lithos Series - very similar luxury model with gold and inlaid stone scales.
- Esquire - same layer tools, adds toothpick, tweezers, and keyring, different scale options.
- Deluxe - similar precious metal Victorinox model