- Large Blade (Slide Lock) see Variations
- Shackle Opener with Marlinspike
- Cap-Lifter w/ screwdriver
- Can-Opener w/ screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
Blue Nylon with compass rose print, contains a grey slider lock release button for main blade.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 17.8mm
- Weight: 104.7g
- The Mariner was the original name for this model, it had the same tools but red nylon scales without any screen printing. This name seems to still be in use especially outside of North America. This variation is discontinued.
- A Mariner with corkscrew on the back rather than the Phillips screwdriver was made. Model number appears to be 53662 (boxed packaging), unknown yet if other variations used the same model-number; some were boxed with Model number 50662. This variation is discontinued.
- The Helmsman is available with a serrated or partially serrated blade. The partially serrated blade is serrated approximately 3/4 quarters of the length starting at the tip; giving a 60mm serrated edge and a 19.5mm straight edge. A variation, the "Helmsman CS'', has a 100% serrated blade.
- 50662 US Model: Helmsman CS fully serrated (wavy) main blade.
- 53662 US Model: Mariner -Red scales, fully serrated, with corkscrew instead of Phillips.
- 53664 US Model (0.8993.2W Victorinox AN): Helmsman - blue, partially serrated.