The Wenger EVO 10, S10, and EVOGrip 10 are basic 85mm models with 2 tool layers that feature ergonomic scales, or handles, known as the Evolution series. While these models are very similar and have the same base model number 10, some have the small clip-point blade, while others have the nailfile/cleaner, which is not typical for the same base-model number.
- Knife Blade - locking version on “S” models
- Nail File/Cleaner - not on all models
- Small Clip Point Blade - replaces Nail File/Cleaner on some “S” models only
- Cap-Lifter / Screwdriver - locking screwdriver, and wire stripper
- Can Opener
Evolution series ergonomic scales, of various materials and colors. The red Cellidor Evolution scales are standard, and some models are also available standard with the EvoGrip scales.
- The EVO S10 has a small utility blade that replaces the nail file, and features a locking main blade.
- The EvoWood 10 was first introduced in 2010, and has wooden scales made from recycled Swiss Walnut wood waste.
- EvoGrip 10.X “Blackout” version with black EvoGrip scales and black PVD coated tools, springs, spacers, and keyring. The toothpick and tweezers are also black. This model is member of the special 2012 Blackout Series that also includes the EvoGrip 11, EvoGrip 63, and the RangerGrip 52. Attention: Some advertising material also refers to the EvoGrip 11.x version as model 10.x.
- The Evolution ST 10 is a variation with a clip point main blade and neoprene coated black scales.
This model was introduced in 2006.
- Length: 85mm (nominal frame size)
- ????? EVO 10
- ????? EvoGrip 10
- 16865 Wenger N.A.: EvoGrip 10 Pink/black scales
- 16978 Wenger N.A.: EVO S10
- 20041 Wenger N.A.: EvoWood 10
- 1.010.209.828.X Wenger AN: EvoGrip “Blackout” version.
- 1.110.009.814 Wenger AN: Evolution ST 10 with SoftTouch scales
- 1.010.009.830 Wenger AN: EvoWood 10
- Evo 11 - replaces corkscrew with Phillips screwdriver
- Commander - regular scales, nailfile/cleaner, and no toothpick, no tweezers
- Evo 14 - adds scissors
- Highlander - regular scales, nailfile/cleaner, Phillips replaces corkscrew, and no toothpick, no tweezers
- Canyon - regular scales, small pen-blade, Phillips replaces the corkscrew
- Viking - regular scales, and small pen-blade