The Carpenter is a 111mm Slide-Lock Victorinox model that is nearly identical to the more well known Atlas model; the only difference is it replaces the Corkscrew with a ))back-side(( Phillips screwdriver. This makes the Carpenter one of the few knives to have two different Phillips screwdrivers. It comes with standard red scratch resistant nylon handles. This model is harder to come by than most of the other 111mm knives, indicating it probably did not sell well, and was made only for a short time. Discontinued model.
- Large Blade with Slide Lock
- Wood Saw
- Pliers - with wire crimper and cutter
- Cap Lifter/Bottle Opener with large Screwdriver and Wire Stripper
- Can Opener with small Screwdriver
- Phillips Screwdriver - inline/end-mounted version
Back Layer Tools
Standard scales are Red synthetic (Nylon).
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 23mm
- Weight: 152g
- 53741 US Model: boxed, red Nylon.