- Large Knife Blade, Partially Serrated - Liner Locking and one-hand opening.
- Emergency Blade with one handed opening
- Cap Lifter/Screwdriver/Pry Bar (extra strong, Liner Locking)
- Can opener/Small-screwdriver
none This knife and the others in the 2010 Grip Series are also unique in that they don’t contain the typical toothpick and tweezers in the scales.
Red and Black dual density scales. New for 2010 these dual density scales are injection molded using Polyamide 6 and TPE-U for the softer (red) material.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 18.9mm
- Weight: 155g
First introduced in 2010, as part of the Grip Series.
- 54836 US Model: Partially serrated main-blade, red/black scales
- 0.8371.MWC Victorinox AN: Partially serrated main-blade, red/black scales
- 5110-17-106-2332 Nato Stock Number: 2010 DAK (ZAKMES / MES, ZAK)
- Victorinox 111mm Linerlock Model Comparison
- Dual Pro X - Phillips screwdriver replaces corkscrew, plain-edge blade.
- Hunter XT-CS - adds woodsaw, removes openers layer, straight-edge v-grind main-blade.
- OH Parachutist - replaces OH Rescue Blade with older design non-OH version, and corkscrew is replaced by Phillips.
- Forester - replaces OH belt cutter with wood saw.
- OH Fireman - replaces OH belt cutter with regular belt cutter, adds wood saw, toothpick and tweezers.